Cows go MOOO


I don't know what happened but the video was supoose to to be 'Nice Guys' by Nigahig. xD

Hey!
I tried on my 'Habo Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion'.. :)
It is only a sample version as i didn't want to buy such a big bottle for like $23? So far it is doing well and i hope it continues that way. :) I will report to you after a few days of trying it.

After that, I tried on this mask which i bought from SaSa. :) It was a sale so 'm quite unsure of the actual price. :/

This mask is suppose to remove active oxygen as an anti-oxidant and helps cell renewal. It also help achieve smoother, silkier, softer and more radiant-looking skin.
It's to be put on after cleansing and toning. It is put on for 10-15 but i put it on for 15 minutes. :)

This is the before^

This is after^

It doesn't look much of a difference on my Iphone camera. :/ but according to my brother's girlfriend, my skin looked much better. :) The lighting doesn't do my skin any good. T.T the circles are not that dark after i put on the mask.

Anyways, I'm off to study!
SEE YA!

Comments

Popular Posts