Dear boy I’m fell in love on a snowy day



HI!
So, today is a new day and I went out with my mom and my sis to the hair salon!

I went there with just the thought of trimming my hair to maintain it for Grad Night but...
I decided to have a cut and give it a swing. xD
plus, a teacher have caught me for my long hair! >.<

^The before photo! :D ^
My hair was past my shoulder about 5cm. :)
With fringe long near my mouth. ^^




^This is my after photo!^
I just took it. xD
I told her to cut slope down to the back from both side.
with my fringe slope down from my eyes.
I think the slope is not very obvious here. :O

The side view :)
It's not very obvious either but i'm sastisfied regardless. xD


My haircut cost SGD$12. It isn't that expensive, considering that the average price of a haircut is around that range. The plus point is that the hairstylist there are all women! :D I don't enjoy men cutting my hair. :/


In the salon, there is this lady has this reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally ADORABLE dog! She says he is about 2 years old. He is so FLUFFYYYYY!!! A gentle and lazy dog. :) Whenever he smells me he sneezes though. :/ I wonder if that's a bad thing. I really want to keep him. D8 I wonder what breed he is... hmmm.................................

                                   ^Oh yes, if you're wondering where i cut my hair.. ^
Apparently, the one that I always go to in Whampoa is moving to their Tampines unit. They need the manpower there, i guess. :/ We have been going there for like... FOREVER! I first went there when regular hairstylist was pregnant with her first son, whom is already 11 years old! BUT, she says that the place there is half the size of what they have in Whampoa! It must be really tiny then.. It will probably be like the $10 haircut stall size! I think.
Anyways, I have to study now. See ya!

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bye-bye.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts