I believe in that dream, standing in front of that cold wall called fate



I have been SO busy. Studying but yet not studying.
Studying makes me have pimples even though i'm not stress. :/
Therefore, reviews on items!

I have a sample from Skinfood. It is the Black Sugar exfoliator. It exfoliates your skin. :]
It does make my skin smooth after that. I like this exfoliator 'cause it has sugar in it, sugar being a good exfoliator, sugar can also help eliminate blemishes and restore balance to the skin's oils. :)
I advise to not use exfoliators too many times as it may make your face dry, I have dry skin here and there, so I always use a moisturizing cleanser. :) I use it once a week or maybe once every 1 1/2 week. :)

Quality: 7/10

My mom came back from USA, and she brought back many souvenirs! She bought bags, pouches, wallets. I will upload the picture of the wallet the next time.
I took a wallet myself! ;D She mainly bought food back for me. She brought me back mini cereal boxes. The thing i love about these overseas cereal boxes is that they have this dotted line down the middle of the box and it should open like a cupboard. :) It doesn't open very well so i used a penknife. :)

Apparently, the mini cereal froot loops taste better than the large one. :D



                                                ^The small cute box with the cereal in it. :)^

I have been eating a lot of kitkats 'cause my mom bought a lot of kitkats back for me. xD I felt sinful so I decided to go down to the gym to do a brisk walk. :)
I don't like to wear shorts while exercise so i brought out my long pants. :) I always remember to bring a towel to wipe away the sweat! Sweat actually attracts mosquitoes! I don't want to get bitten):

Anyways, Imma up to study! Nights!

Comments

Popular Posts