Nothing is as bad as it seems



Hello! Oh my Goodness, has it been a long time. xD
as you can see, I colored my hair! Wee!!
Yeah, it's brown. It's because I bleached it and not dye it.
It's actually brighter. (Iphone camera :> )

I bleached it 'cause I wanted it to be lighter in terms of color but I failed as my hair is very thick and stubborn. T.T HAHA! But it's alright. It looks fine. It is home done, so it's DIY. My hair is... A bit more dry than it was but it is not in as bad of a condition as i thought it would be. It is done up to my ear but 'cause my parting is a lil different sometimes so the brown flips here and there.

I just bought new shampoo for my drier ends. :) Hope they help. :)

I conditioned my hair for 30 minutes to 45minutes/1hour after bleaching. It felt soft and nice. ;D Hahaha! When i went over to my cousin's house, and they all liked it and said my hair was soft. The next day, I conditioned my hair again after i bathed as I had to go for another visiting. I didn't dare to not condition it 'cause i was afraid of it being dry.

Today, I didn't condition my hair to see how they actually feel like without conditioning. It felt normal but a bit drier but it was soft like how it used to be. -sigh of relief. PHEW-


So.. It's CHINESE NEW YEAR! WOOOO! As a chinese, i celebrate it as well~
So basically, I bought new clothes and accessories. . I didn't buy a lot, just 2 tops and a skirt. xD The rest are clothes that I never really ever wore.
So This is one of my outfits, for the first day ;)
I bought the shirt at cotton on. I bought it at like $30/ea but wth, they had a sale after I bought it. SCREW it! )x I didn't find the need to buy new shoes 'cause you're gonna go into people's houses and they're not gonna look at your shoes! I'll be riding a car there so even more reason to not buy new shoes! xD HOWEVER, I'm intending to go to shop for them next week with my friend. :) Just 'cause we love to buy shoes. ;D

The other items i bought were the same shirt but in black and a white skater skirt. :)

The shirts are of really comfortable material and I wore it the whole day. It is see-through and I just love it. :)
Cottonon Shirt- Quality : 8/10
Why I gave 8 is b'cause I haven't washed it so i don't know whether the color runs. :)

The white skirt is kinda see-through. It's not exactly see-through but if you wear black underwear, it can be seen. xD I wore black safety shorts but I had my shirt to cover it so it doesn't matter. :) It cost $25? ...Yeah. :)
Cottonon Skirt- Quality:7/10
It is not something i'm very fond of, partially b'cause it is see through. :) Hopefully it can be a lil thicker to make it less see-through. i mean, it's a skirt! If you're talking about ventilation, there's a gigantic hole there! :O

Anyways, I don't have a lot to show. :( I lead a sad life. xD OH! How about movie reviews!
I have watched a number of movies, not recent but ones that showed in november, december and january. I keep the tickets so i have a rough mind of what it was about. :)

hmmmm....

I watched les miserables, P.A. 4, Pitch perfect, a werewolf boy and mama.

Les miserables: 7/10

story(taken from IMDb):In 19th-century France, Jean Valjean(his name is pronouced as :john-val-john. Strain on the Jjjj part.), who for decades has been hunted by the ruthless policeman Javert after he breaks parole, agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's daughter, Cosette. The fateful decision changes their lives forever.

My review: I felt that there were too much singing. xD AHAHAH! I seriously thought that. It was so long I couldn't stand it. I yawn almost to the end of the movie 'cause it was so long. It was 2 hrs. The acting was great though. It was a good story and it was enjoyable. Adam lambert said that the singing was too raw but i felt that it being raw, makes it feel like a musical instead of a movie. I like how Javert had the realization of how he was working and whether it was right or not.

Paranormal Activities 4: 7/10

Story(Taken from IMDb):It has been five years since the disappearance of Katie and Hunter, and a suburban family witness strange events in their neighborhood when a woman and a mysterious child move in.

My review: I had to ask my friends who was who as they were related to the previous PA series. Once you get the grip of who is who you can enjoy the movie. :) It was interesting. The Xbox and the camera. xD HAHA! I didn't quite get the last part of the movie as it didn't make a lot of sense to me. That's why the 7/10. However, it was quite scary. :)

Pitch perfect: 8/10

Story:(Taken from imdb): Beca, a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition.

My review: It was hilarious! xD HAHA! the lesbian issue and stuff. HAHA! hilarious. Not much complain for the show but the fact that the girls reused the same song, pissed me off. xD If you enter a competition with a song, doesn't mean you should use it again in the next round! Sense? No. :)

A werewolf boy: 9/10

Story(Taken from rotten tomatoes): remembers a boy she knew half a century before. Moving to a peaceful village when she was a girl she discovered a "wolf boy", hiding his large, contorted body in the darkness. The girl, now a woman, has never been able to purge the images of his wild eyes and animal-like behavior from her mind. She recalls teaching the boy how to wait patiently before a meal, how to wear clothes, how to speak, how to write and other human behaviors so that he could one day live like a normal man. She opened her heart to the innocent boy and he fell in love with the girl, the only person to ever show him affection. However when threatened, he let loose his bestial instincts and became the subject of the villagers' fears. In order to save the life of the boy who risked his to be by her side, she left him with a promise: "Wait for me. I'll come back for you". (c) CJEntertainment

My review: I liked it. 1, 'cause it's korean. xD Sorry about that but it's true! I feel that they are naturally better actors and actresses! -song joong ki!-
2, it had a good and touching story. I would have cried at one point but i was with my friends in the cinema! xD
3, it was really mesmerizing! The talking, the movements and the facial expressions were all so good! Praise to JOONG KI's good acting!
4, it was sad, comedic and heart touching. :)

MAMA: 7/10

Story(taken from rotten tomatoes):  tale of two little girls who disappeared into the woods the day that their mother was murdered. When they are rescued years later and begin a new life, they find that someone or something still wants to come tuck them in at night. The day their father killed their mother, sisters Victoria and Lilly vanished near their suburban neighborhood. For five long years, their Uncle Lucas (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and his girlfriend, Annabel (Jessica Chastain), have been madly searching for them. But when, incredibly, the kids are found alive in a decrepit cabin, the couple wonders if the girls are the only guests they have welcomed into their home. (c)Universal

My review: I feel that it received a 7/10 only b'cause of the non-stop scaring. After awhile, it didn't affect me much and it wasn't scary anymore. :/ Just 'cause the scaring is made by MAMA over and over again, she didn't become scary. And I didn't really get the story at the beginning and the end so I had to read up on it. :/

alrights! this shall be the end. xD Good byes! :)


http://www.jucoolimages.com/images/bye/bye_14.gif

Comments

Popular Posts