What cho name?




My bleached hair.

My first color. Was aiming for maroon for school but it turned out PINK-RED.


This is how my maroon hair look like in the sun.

School did not accept it, so we dyed it dark brown-maroon.

It started fading. So it turned to green on the outside and red on the inside.

How my hair looks like now. It's bronde-ish.

So I just basically showed you how my hair has been for the past... 1 month. Since the end of April.
I had my hair bleached at a organic hair salon. Not really satisfying. Expected a lighter color but satisfied with overall.

Hair salon : 7/10

Minus marks for not the color expected.(He said it'll be my roots color, but my roots and the rest of my hair was an obviously different color.)
Minus marks as only the boss knows English. We live in Singapore, learn a bit of English.
Added one point for the friendly trainee who dealt with his boss strictness and bossiness.

I used my sister's toner to make my hair less yellow/orange. So it became the blonde shown in the first photo.
Sidetrack: Like the snapback? I bought it at a online blogshop. ;) $17. Bought it along with my other friend who bought a Captain America snapback.
So, basically I went to school's orientation with my blonde hair and they did not accept it so I dyed it pink-red. She caught me and told me to dyed it again just the next day and I was to meet her 2 days later. So, I dyed my hair maroon. Who knew, she told me to meet her the next week and my hair was fading. So I dyed it brown, for school's sake. :)
I don't use any special color shampoo or conditioner.
But I bought a light wash shampoo.
The hair dye I used was Manic Panic. It lasted me... 2 1/2 weeks? I wash my hair every alternate days. I love washing my hair everyday. HAHA. So I was relieved my hair color washed off.

OTHELLO:
Friends
So, I went to Fort Canning Park with my classmates to watch Othello.
It was 3 hours long. I could last 3 hours in this but not 2hours in Les Miserable? It says something.
I really liked it. It was great. The acting, the talking, the plot. :D
Everything was very good except it is not exactly my thing but it was veryvery good and I loved it. :)
It rained before the play so it was nice and cooling. Not muddy. From the stairs, I could not hear all that great but still audible.
Othello is very interesting, but it is better if you read up on it before you go. I had no idea what was going on at the beginning and was totally not interested in the play. I sms-ed my friend(who watched it and understood it), understood who is who and it got more interesting. My classmate, Francis and I were quite engrossed in it. HAHA. I guess you could say it is kind of my thing but not 100%. :)
In the end when Othello killed his wife, my friends and I were so excited 'cause it means the play is going to end where Othello -spoiler- dies. When Othello killed himself, my classmate, Samantha, clapped and we all told her to shush. HAHA. It was hilarious, the way people looked at us. A fun day it was. I enjoyed every moment of that day.

10/10
It was great. As long as you're interested in these kinds of plays, it is a 10/10.
Well acted and well done in every aspect. ;)

Kiseki Japanese Restaurant:
My family eating happily!
It was all good. There was sushi, crayfish, crab, gelato, beef, a lot a lot of salmon, all sorts of food!
It was nice! I especially loved the vanilla gelato. The salmon was fresh and the beef was also very nice! Unlimited drinks and food! I heard we paid $40 for weekend but $20 for weekday. Other than the pricey price, I am fine with everything else :)

Kiseki Japanese Restaurant Orchard Central: 9/10




Comments

Popular Posts