BAMBAMBAMM


Hey guys! I just want to let you guys enjoy a horror game called Outlast played by PewDiePie.
I really love horror games but I never had to guts to play them. >.<
I really love this game and I hope you guys will love it too (: It really keeps me anticipating what is going to happen next, and if you get scared, Pewds will be scared with you and it will be hilarious. ENJOY!

I went to USA for 12 days? but I had 3 days of flying, so 9 days.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCsdua550cA



I spent so much time on this video and have delayed for so long.
My classes have started again and I have been busy with friends and myself that I did not have time to sit in front of my computer for hours to edit the video.
THE FINALE. Not very well done but I tried.
ENJJOOYYYY

Comments

Popular Posts