Forever 21 Haul (Sweatshirt, jeans, wedges)

Hey guys!
I know what you're thinking, Forever21 again?!
But yes, the clothes there are cheap, nice and in good condition.
I can also purchase them online~ Basically heaven for me! ^^
          
I bought 4 items this time and it was a buy 1 get 1 free sale.
How it was calculated:
most expensive are usually paid, the cheaper stuff are free. I believe they try to cut it into 60pay-40discount.

If this sale system ever goes on again, I advise you to order your accessories in another order to make it more worth it.

(1)
SUPERMAN SWEATSHIRT
This is a sweatshirt material pullover.
It is thin, suitable for places like Singapore yet enough to keep you warm in air-conditioning.
The material, is exactly the same as the cotton-on 10$ jackets.



A basic black pullover 

I bought a size L, my shoulders are about 41Cm, it fits perfectly and very nice to wear.

$15.80USD


2
MUST HAVE SKINNY JEANS

I also bought a pair of skinny jeans.
I personally am not a fan of skinny jeans because they are so tight and I feel so constricted.
I am still not used to it but I wanted a black pair of jeans and there aren't any other cuttings or style that I liked.

I couldn't get a bigger photo but it is just a normal pair of jeans.
Comfortable material and the length is just nice.
The skinny jeans can also be seen in the picture with the Superman Pullover above.

$13.99USD




3

WEDGES SNEAKERS
What are they? Wedge sneakers, my all time favorite. 


This pair's cutting is different than the previous one I bought.
This one has a narrower front but it still fits me like a doll.

These are extremely comfortable, I am not disappointed. I have a harder time trying to balance compared to my older pair because of the narrower bottom.
However, this pair is much easier to match, it is such a beautiful design.
This one is laced compared to the Velcro one.


You can see the haul here: Forever21 haul


$27.99USD



4
KERMIT SWEATSHIRT
This one is a fleeced pullover.
The material inside is woolly-fluffy, very suitable for cold places.


I especially loved the sleeves and the very distinctive pink.


Always make sure that you keep this one in good condition, because its white. 
This fit is very very nice. When I first looked at it, I thought it would be too big but it was very snuggly.

$15.99USD



So this is the end of my post, I really enjoy my merchandises from Forever21 and I hope you guys will to.
Make sure that you check the conversion rate of your bank for USD so you will not get the shock of your life when you check your bank transaction.

Anyways, thank you so much.
BYEE~~

Comments

Popular Posts