Sample Store Samples

Hello guys!
So I have recently got some free samples off www.samplestore.com
You can receive 4 free samples without charge just for the samples under 'free delivery'.
I ordered mine on 1April2014 and it took them until 16April2014 just to send them out.
My sister however received hers in 1 week.
I thought mine got lost in the mail.

These are my order~

1 Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion1 Hada Labo Sha Hydrating Lotion1 White Formula Super Moist Toner With Hyaluronic Acid1 White Formula Super Moist Light Toner With Hyaluronic Acid




So this is how the packaging looked like. It came in a strong plastic ziplock.

This is the other side.^

A flyer, sasa beautylookbook issue 1 and my invoice.

I ordered 4 items and these are it.

The green texted is the 'super moist light toner with hyalyronic acid.'
While the blue texted bottle is the 'white formula super moist toner with hyaluronic acid'


The difference between the two is the light formula is used for dry to normal skin.
The normal formula is used for oily to combination skin type.



Smells okay, very very light fragrance for both but there is a hint of.. Smell. May be it is the hyaluronic acid smell. However, I never smelt it in the Hada Labo series before.

They both absorb into the skin easily and leaves the skin nice and moisturized.


^These are the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion and
The Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion^




I own the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Milk and the texture is different.
The Lotion has a water consistency while the milk is more gel-ish.

The lotion absorbs into the skin very well and leaves the skin smooth and soft.
 Unlike the milk that has a sticky finish.
However, the sticky finish means that more moisture can be locked into your skin.

I guess samplestore have upgraded it's packaging since they use plastic instead of the brown envelope which I received 2 years ago.

It is a pretty good buy as the white formula was a pretty big bottle for something that was free.
This shop is also good because you can get any kind of facial products for only 5.99$.
 How many products depends on how many points you own.

So yeah, this has been my samplestore haul.
Thank you and Byebyeee~

Comments

Popular Posts