Hada Labo Makeup Removing Oil

Hello guys!
I bought the Hada Labo Makeup Removing Oil.
So far, I am really liking it.
I have tried the Biore Makeup remover sheets but I like this more because I feel really refreshed after using it.
 The Biore Makeup Remover Sheets is really convenient and removes makeup effectively as well. (:

This make my face feel moisturized after wash and it really takes out the eyeliner and lipstick out really well.



LIGHT MAKEUP

^Lipsticks and lip stains.

^One line of lip stain is seen after wash with the oil

 almost full MAKEUP

^Here I have eyeliner, eye shadow, concealer and lipstick.
These are all from my ELF haul.

^The oil is almost transparent, it smells nice. 
This is one full pump and it is overly sufficient for removing all the makeup.


^After I have washed up, my skin is nicely moisturized from the oil and it feels nice and soft.
It took off all my makeup and I think I'm really liking this product.

It doesn't take long for all the makeup to come off, you have to massage your eyeliner off a little.
It cost about 19SGD? I think that it is a pretty good product.

I just really love it. (:
My rating for this? 8/10

Hee.
Anyways, thanks for reading.

BYEE~


Comments

Popular Posts