MUSEE IPL 4th Session at Bugis+

Hello guys, I went for my 4th appointment on the 24 June, Saturday, 8pm at Bugis+.
Bugis+'s outlet is a lot more crowded and pack than my previous outlet (which i love so so much).

As I am still schooling and meeting people often, I cannot have pit hair walking about, so I shave from time to time and it thickened before this session.
However, it has been 2-3weeks and the hair seems thin again and less than before.

I went in and did the usual procedures:

The steps are:
Change into vest
Cotton placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave


This time, the left side was zapped 8 times and the right was zapped 9 times.
The lady seemed like she was in a rush to get things done and it was done really quick. Usually, they would lightly put the IPL gun-thing on your skin,zap, gently lift it and place it on another section.However, she did it gently, but very fast.
Regardless, the hair dropping or hair thinning seems to be unaffected by it so I don't mind.
They have been helping me shave since the 2nd appointment. (I don't know whether I'm doing it wrong or I'm not meeting their criteria.)

This is certainly working for me, my hair is thinning and there are less hair growing. My skin is not dry or itchy and my skin is less bumpy(due to the constant shaving and epilating in the past.).

If you want, you can visit their website at:

3rd Session:

1st & 2nd Session:



So yeah, I'll keep you guys updated and I'll see you soon. BYEEEE


Comments

Popular Posts