Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish

Hello guys~
Today I'm going to review on the Maybelline Color Show Nail Polishes.

So I bought 3 colors, 6.90$/ea.
The colors I bought were Blackout, Kiss-Me pink, Wine & Dine.


Recently, I applied the Wine&Dine so these are my pictures.
^This is after 2 coats


This is the color BLACKOUT.
I only applied 1 layer of coat and it is extremely opaque and I love it so much.
I just hope they last long, if they do, this is going to be my new favorite.


Initially, I tried WINE & DINE and the nail end nail polish chipped off so quickly!
Cracked after 2 days without the use of a top coat!

So right now(Second time trying it but with top coat), this is my 3rd day and the ends of my middle and ring finger have chipped off a little bit for both hands.

I'll update on the BLACKOUT and Kiss-Me Pink in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts