St. Ives Green Tea Gel Cleanser and Scrub

Hello Guys.
Today I have for you, a recent buy of mine.

-St.Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Gel Cleanser
-St.Ives Blemish Control Green Tea Scrub

Recently, between my eyebrow area and chin have been breaking out and I thought, why not give this a try?
Green tea is a calming ingredient and a friend of mine likes to use St.Ives products.
They 'gently clean breakouts and calms redness' which was what I was looking for! Perfect~



So the directions was to use the Gel Cleanser first on a wet face and then use the scrub.



It smelled okay. When you pump the products out, it really smelled like green tea.
When you applied it on your face, it smelled like herbs and it didn't smell that good.
It was tolerable, but not nice smelling.


I started using these 2 products together and it was okay in the beginning.
Until I got to day 5, the areas that I scrub my face with, it started to become... Shiny.
My skin became shiny, and the acne did not go away.
So, I stopped using it because:
1) It was not helping my skin at all. I could not see any progress.
2) I do not want a shiny patch on my forehead and chin.

May be when I am more desperate in the future, I will use it but I'm sorry, I don't think this product is for me.




Comments

Popular Posts