New Haul (Mascara, Eyeliner, Lipsticks) Part 1

Herro guys,
I bought 4 new items, Maybelline Falsies Volume Express Mascara, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner and 3 lipsticks from Revlon.

I'll talk about the Maybelline Mascara first.
I always thought that mascaras would not lengthen your eyelashes as long, it will get clumpy, it makes your eyelashes look like insect legs

(I know that the above picture is not bad but I meant that it will kind of look all stalk-y and meh.

However, I thought that the mascara was pretty good. :D




There are many different types of Mascara Wands and I think that this website is pretty useful on what wand does what.
http://www.divinecaroline.com/beauty/makeup/magic-wands-how-pick-right-mascara-job?page=1

So, below is me without any mascara on.

And this is after application

Below has both sides applied.
It really lengthens and it was so long that my eyelashes touched my glasses lens.

Below, I have removed my right eye's mascara.
I always had rather thick, long and straight eyelashes but this really made it very beautifully long.

It is more obvious here that the left eye has more length and is a lot darker.

I had it on for a night and the next morning, there was a bit of flaking but it was not major.

To remove it, I used the Hada Labo Makeup Oil Remover and it was removed thoroughly easily.

There are a lot of types of Mascaras from the Maybelline line and it was pretty intimidating to pick one but I am satisfied with my purchase.
It doesn't clump, lengthens beautifully and it was pretty expensive but I think that for a mascara, it was an average price of $20.90.
Purchased it at Watson (:

So this is the end,
Thank you and BYE

Comments

Popular Posts