Bellabox OCTOBER 1014 EDITION


Hey guys!
So recently, I decided to give Bellabox a try because they were providing such tempting samples of overseas makeup products.



What is Bellabox?
It is a box packed with sample-sized makeup products, facial products and more, which allows you to try out products that you have probably not heard before!

They specifically pick out a few items out of the range that they have that is suitable to your Beauty Profile that you provided to them~! This system really allows you to try out products to help out your skin!

You can purchase your first box at only SGD$9.95!



^The exterior of the box^



^The contents of the OCTOBER'2014 Bellabox^


As I opt for dry skin so they have handpicked for me physiogel for my dry skin!







^Provided Physiogel^




^SpectraBAN Sensitive 30 ^
This product is Sunscreen for Sensitive skin. It has barely any smell and it has a thin texture.


^Klarity Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion SPF 30PA++^
I really love the packaging to this. The bottle is of a grey metal and it is so small and cute.
The smell is very nice (Normal skincare smell) and it blends out easily.
It is also absorbed easily into my skin without any stickiness.


^Klarity™ Lasertox™ CC Miracle White Lotion^






^Sleek Shimmer Glaze Lip Gloss in Iridescence^
Not really fond of the color so I have not tested this out yet.






































^Benefit Cosmetics they’re real! push up liner^
I really want to test this out but I have not had the occasion to and will soon!
Really excited to try this out ^^




^Garnier Sakura White Overnight Mask^
I thought the packaging was really interesting.
It looks like the Ribena bottle packaging compared to the usual flat tear-open package.

My final review?

As you can see, it has a very pretty exterior! Gorgeous!
The box is really pretty and it came very fast as they ship out the Bellaboxes via TA-Q-BIN which is a private courier service.


In the beginning, I was contemplating on purchasing the monthly subscription because of it is $20 out of my pocket for items if they are worth it.
However, when I receive the packages, I feel the sense of excitement and happiness~ The feeling when you get a physical package in a Technology dominant world ^^

To pay only $20 for 5 samples, beautiful packaging and private courier service.

I have not tried out any of the products but this is to give you an overview of what Bellabox is and stress on how awesome it is. ^^

I hope you like this post and have a great holiday guys ^^




Comments

Popular Posts