Maybelline ColorShow Eyeliner

Hey guys





I wore the black eyeliner out to Esplande library to do some work from afternoon 2pm to night time.
I was having dinner and my friend said that there was some black stuff around my eye area. I rubbed my eye lightly, and he told me my eyeliner smudge.
The other eye's eyeliner was fine so I kept it on. After which I went to the washroom to check, the rubbed eye looked like a smokey eye effect. The untouched side was still holding up but I couldn't walk around with them so I washed my face with water. 70% of the eyeliner on both side came out, what left was a smokey eye effect on both side because of the rubbing.

If I had to say, it lasted pretty well, however, it rubs off easily and it was pretty painful to apply the black and brown eyeliner.

The white crayon glides on smoothly but the other 2 do not.
You had to position the pencil at a certain angle for the eyeliner to have the applicator not pull on your eyelid,
Another thing is, it breaks off very very easily. The applicator is not smooth so you have to use a bit of force for the color to come out. The black eyeliner broke twice in 1 day.

I would rate this..

Texture: 5/10
Smoothness: 4/10
Application: 4/10
Opaqueness: 4/10
Long-lasting: 5/10
Price: 7/10
Total:6/10

6 points only because it was cheap. (SGD$7/ea I believe) It also glides really smoothly at that one angle.



Comments

Popular Posts