New Haul (Mascara, Eyeliner, Lipsticks) Part 1

Herro guys,
For Part 1, I'm going to be talking about the Eyeliner.
This is the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner. It comes with it's own brush and container of eyeliner.
It cost SGD$20.90 and I purchased it at Watsons.




I like this eyeliner as it is thick and dark.

Only thing is that I have to constantly clean the brush, I usually do after every 2 application.

Clumpness: 3/10
Pigmentation: 9/10
Long-Lasting: 8/10
Scent: 6/10
Easy Application: 8/10
Total: 8/10





What it claims to do:

• Patented Spoon Brush fans out lashes from corner-to-corner, while our Pro-Keratin formula instantly builds volume without clumping
• Unique flexible wand helps to lift and separate lashes to provide the look of 300% more visible, fuller lashes, no gaps from any angle
• Contact lens safe and ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula


How to achieve  best results:
  
Hold brush with spoon side upwards against lashes and sweep from root to tip. Repeat until desired look is achieved. Do not let dry between coats. Removes easily with soap and water or Expert Eyes® 100% Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover.




^This is after application^

^On my right eye is my normal eyelashes, and on my left eye has the mascara applied on.^

As you can tell, it has lengthen and make my eyelashes more full and darker.


It really does lengthen my eyelashes and it holds in pretty well.
The scent is like any other mascara.
It does not clump easily and it does not make my eyelashes look like spider legs.


Clumpness: 3/10
Lengthen: 8/10
No Gap: 8/10
Long-Lasting: 8/10
Scent: 6/10
Total: 8/10



Comments

Popular Posts