My Diet Plan Success

HEY GUYS

I have always been a relatively tall girl and averagely weighed.

I am 174cm(5 feet 8½ inches) and 66kg(145.5pounds)

Currently, I am 60kg(132pounds)

I still intend to continue losing my fats and aiming for a better body.

I started out to lose weight but now, I want to be healthier as well.

Lost 6kg(13pound) from this plan in 2 weeks. Able to see the different. Jaw line appears, every part of my body is a few cm smaller than before.

What I did:








30days challenge

- combine calendars to strengthen and build muscles
- Add in jumping jacks and high knees for cardio
- Dance and brisk walk at times
- Once in a while, have a short swim since I cant swim
- No sweet drinks, No can drinks (No sodas, No juices unless made by me, no pokka etc)
- Less carbs, more fruits, more water, more vegetables, more tea
- Bought weights from jmall for strength training
- Rest day still add a bit to give some push
- Carry around a water bottle everywhere you go (In your house as well.) A cute bottle or at least one that you will look at. Able to drink easy. One with straw that has no resistance when drinking(try not to get the suction one) or pourable ones.
NO:
YES:


- Bottle not cup as bottle holds more water and will make you drink more.
- I drink about 2-4 bottles a day = almost 2 liters.
- Place bottle in plain sight so you will look at it and remember to drink from it

First few KG are WATER WEIGHT. Drink tea(green) to help with bloatness.
Able to tell the difference between water weight and fat lost.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a nutritionist or a professional fitness trainer. I just do what I did and want to share it with you guys.
PROs of Exercising:
- helps with skin and sleep
- Have not had much pimple problems since started bringing bottle around again
- Wakes up feeling fresh and happy
- Don't lounge in bed when woken up but gets up and start the day
It is very important that you stay motivated and don't lose faith if you do not see results on the scale.

Reward yourself with a small piece of dark chocolate and pretty gym clothes.
With pretty clothes, you will have more enthusiasm and more energy to workout.

Don't give up even if u want to
If you cant do the whole workout at 1 time, do in sets (50 pushups, do 5 sets of 10)
Don't skip a day if not you will keep skipping.
Bring forward previous day workout if you missed it out
Increase little by little to improve and push self

Comments

Popular Posts