Never Give Up Fit Journal

Hey guys

As a followup from my workout routine, I have decided to get a book to write down what I to keep track of myself.

I honestly intended to get the Blogilates Fit Journal but the price was really too much for me so I searched on amazon for one.

It helps me to take note on when and what exercise I did and when was the last time I did it.
It also helps me to take notes of my food intake.
I look over on it to see what I ate and it really reminds me to drink more water.


$6.99 USD




I think the best thing about this book is:
1) Simple Design


2) One page for each day



The important things like water intake, how was my sleep, stress level, exertion level and energy level was for that day


What I had for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.


There is a segment at the bottom to fill up the Workouts I did that day.


So usually I cross out the cups to show that I drank it already.

I think this book is very simple yet useful! 

There are a total of 200 logs for you to fill (5 months)

What I love the most about this book is the BEAUTIFUL color 
The quote on the front also provides me a constant reminder to continue my healthy diet.

I highly recommend others to keep a record of your food intake as well.

If you do not want to spend too much on a food journal, I think that this book serves a good purpose.




Comments

Popular Posts