New Haul (Mascara, Eyeliner, Lipsticks) Part 1

Herro guys,
This is First part of the New Haul that I have recently.
Watsons was having a sale, buy 2 get 1 free for the Revlon line. The cheapest item will be free.
I chose to buy lipsticks because I adore them and they all looked so beautiful.
I bought 2 lipsticks and this is my first Just bitten lip balm and I have to say, it is beautiful.

I chose the red lipsticks and I did not know what else to pick so I asked the sales lady to help me pick one that was a bit pink. The color was beautiful and I loved it. ^^

Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm


I got the color 125 Flirtatious Charmeuse.
Charmeuse is a lightweight fabric that has a satin like finish.
Satin are those soft, shiny fabric that is commonly seen on wedding gowns.


The product glides on really smoothly and it gives a  nice shine to your lips.



What i really love about this lip balm is it really has a nice shade of color for my skin. It really suits my skin color and it is moisturizing.
My lips can be dry at times and this is really moisturizing.
It is really smooth and the color payoff is not bad~
It has this tingling feel when you put it on, maybe it is a revlon lipbalm thing.

Longlasting: 8/10 (3-4 hours with eating. 4 1/2 hours without eating)
Moisturizing: 8/10
Smoothness: 8/10
Color Payoff: 7/10
Total: 8/10



Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick Creme 725, Love That Red





Beautiful lip color.
Bright and vibrant. I think this will be perfect for fair-skinned people for valentine's day to match the red outfit and a simple neutral makeup look. Or even with just eyeliner.

Easily transfers to anything. Cups, tissue, utensils.
However, the color payoff is really beautiful. If it does not stain anything, it would be the perfect red lipstick.

Longlasting: 7/10
Moisturizing: 8/10
Smoothness: 8/10
Color Payoff: 8/10
Total: 8/10

SGD$8-9

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Matte, 004 Retro Red

Below I have put placed Love That Red to compare with Retro Red.
Love that Red^

Retro Red^



This lipstick is not my favorite but I like to use this lipstick to create a gradient lip color.
The pigmentation is like any other revlon lipstick but because it is matte, the spreading is not as easy and smooth.

Like most matte lipstick, it is kind of drying and you have to exfoliate before apply it as it will get onto your dry peeling skin.


Longlasting: 6/10
Moisturizing: 6/10
Smoothness: 7/10
Color Payoff: 7/10
Total: 7/10

Comments

Popular Posts