OXELO TOWN XL 7 Susp Scooter Review

HEY GUYS

I got a new toy!

It is a kick scooter that is super awesome!!
The name of the scooter is Oxelo Town XL 7 Suspension Scooter.



The original price is $183.90 however, i got it for $150 on carousell. Carousell is the Singapore based online shop where sellers and buyers are able to sell anything.


For the price I got it for, I'm not complaining.


  •  I think that the suspension has done a good job in keeping bumpy roads less bumpy. I have friends that has more knowledge about scooters and praised it for its suspension when they tried it out.



  • Another good thing about it is it fold-able. 


I have tried the local brand replica of Oxelo and Oxelo is hands-down better quality than SunColor. Oxelo is much more sturdy and it glides faster. The ride is less bumpy and smoother than the Sun Color scooter.

This package includes a strap that you can hook up at an eyelet near the handle and above the wheel.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • On the negative point, the handles can get a little bit flimsy due to its ability to detach and store away.
  • Another negative point is that it is already making a squeaky and clicking sound. I would get it fixed but I never had the chance. It is caused by the wheel in front and it happens more often when I lean forward and when I am not riding it. My weight seem to make it click less and I'm guessing that something is loose. The brakes have also started to get a bit squeaky as my boyfriend does not like to ride fast, remember to oil them up.

  • 3rd negative point, It takes quite a lot of steps for it to be compact and to unfold it. The handles needs to be pushed forward and a lever must be pushed to unlock it.


However, if you want a scooter that folds in 1 step, get the ez-fold ! Just a push of a button with your foot and it folds right up.


  • 4th negative point, 100kg weight limit. Not that I mind as I am under the limit but once, my friend and relative wanted to ride on it and I couldn't let them because of the weight limit. I'm hoping that in the future, the limit could be increased to allow a larger variety of people to use them.

    I know that there will be some issues with lightweight and compact if they use stronger materials but I would like them to have a wider variety of scooters suited for everyone.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despite all the flaws, I really love this scooter and I love riding to work and it decreases my travel time by half ! It takes me about 10 minutes to walk but with the scooter, it will only take me 5.


This is a product that is widely loved by me and my boyfriend. I have also seen a lot of people bringing it on the MRT and there is a big hype about scooters now.



If you would like to look up the products, there is only 1 authorized seller of Oxelo based in Singapore which is a website called Decathlon.

They have a new scooter which is the town 9 EZ-fold and I have been wanting to get it as it is easy fold, includes suspension and electric brake.

You can have a look at them below.

Thank you so much for reading and talk to you guys soon !(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at my most recent posts !

http://venturebay.blogspot.com/2015/06/cottonon-haul-bottles-and-swimsuit.html

http://venturebay.blogspot.com/2015/06/musee-ipl-10th-session-at-bugis.html


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oxelo town 9 easy folder with electric brake:

Town 9 Easy Fold is the perfect kick scooter for mid to long urban journeys. 200mm wheels for high speed, suspensions for more comfort, hand break for more security. NEW VERSION 2015: comes with RUBBER GRIP for better comfort and a HORN to increase safety. Made for adults and kids from 1m45 to 1m95. Maximum weight 100kg.


Oxelo town 7 easy fold:

Convenient and portable, it's great for urban travel especially in Singapore! Now you can effortlessly transport the scooter around like a luggage thanks to its trolley mode. It comes with 200mm wheels and it weighs 5.1kg.  Height: From 1.45m to 1.95m.


Oxelo town 7 suspension XL:

The Town 7 XL kick scooter comes with double suspension to cushion bumps on the road and optimize ground traction. This kick scooter has 200mm wheels that provide more comfort that will be great for long distance journeys. It also has a solid frame and 6061-aluminum deck with a weight of 5.5kg. Height: From 1.45 to 1.95 m. Max weight 100 kg. Comes with a shoulder strap.



Comments

Popular Posts