Natures Bounty Hair Skin and Nails Biotin Pills Review

Hey guys !

I will be reviewing the Nature's Bounty: Optimal Solution Hair, Skin and Nails Biotin Pills.
I got this off iherb.com and it was about SGD14 or less.

Just to give you a summary of Biotin:

An average amount of Biotin that an adult is suppose to consume is is around 100 mcg.

I have done my research before consuming these pills and a lot of consumers have talked about how it had improved skin/nail conditions and faster hair growth. On the contrary, others have complained about getting cystic acne covering their face.

So please consume these pills with discretion and care. If you should have any doubts, please do not try.



I have read up that to prevent cystic acne from happening, you MUST drink loads of water. This is because biotin draws out water from your body so you need to replenish them.

Another point I did was to consume 2 pills in 1 day, but the next time I eat the pills again was TWO days after. So Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday.

As I do not want to get cystic acne, I did what I could to prevent it from happening. 






Lucky for me, I did not get cystic acne.


RESULTS:

There was only 1 change after consuming for 2 weeks.

The little bumps that are usually on my chin is no longer there. I used to have a lot of bumps below the lips area, the kind that is not red and really small. 

My nails did not grow any faster than it did.

My hair was still growing it's usual speed.


Overall, I'm still happy with the results as it was hard for me to get rid of those bumps and they would never go away.

















Comments

Popular Posts