My heart trembles and I can’t breathe



Hey! I have not updated for long. Have been studying quite some. Out to starbucks. :)
My favourite drink? caramel frapp Grande size >:]
I have this obsession with Old Chang Kee's Curry'o now adays! Have not been able to get it out even if I eat them. xD

Today, my ASOS mail came! I combined with my sister so it would be more worth it. :) I didn't order a lot, I only ordered 1 item. The dresses that my sister wanted was selling out so fast that she couldn't purchase them so she only ordered a top a leggings.
I found this dress interesting.
After it arrived, I kinda thought the pattern looked like a swimsuit. HAHA!
It took 2 weeks plus to arrive so i think that the delivery time is average as it is from US. :)
I really like the way it hug the body and the layout is interesting too. The neck is abit small though.
This dress was on sale so it was cheaper than usual. Overall, I have no complain about this dress. :)

Quality: 8/10

I had once tried on a dress like this from cotton on. I thought I looked bad in it so i didn't buy it but now i regret it when i want to purchase it. :'(

it looks like this! sorry it's so small.
WINE TASTING/BLACK
Even though I have little to post now, I will have a lot to post after my exams so look forward to it. :)

bye!




----------------------------UPDATE------------------------------------------------------------
10April2014


I wore this for a wedding and it was really nice.
It was comfortable and it was nice and body-hugging.






Comments

Popular Posts