Everybody looks at me



So yesterday i had my prom or as we call it graduation night :)
Here are a few photos of me and my friends and teacher. :)


^extrodinary girl. She made the dress herself. :) wonderful :)


So basically we ate there and had a few games. Disappointed that only ONE of my class photo showed up in the video montage. :/ Well, this is what happens when you are a Normal Academic class. :/

We also...
RODE IN A LIMO!
Though we were late by.. 30 minutes? But we were fashionally late :D
There were many faces turning to face us. I felt so happy xD
I mean, who doesn't like attention? ;]
Well, like i said, the limo was extrodinary! So if anyone in Singapore had seen a limo in town, OH YEAH, that was me!
HAHAHA!
So eight of us rode the limo there and it was late. :/ but understandable 'cause there was a jam and it was raining but we were pretty pissed as it was not late, but very late!

Anyways,
I'm intending to dye my hair.. Hmm.. Any color to recommend? :)
I was intending to go platinum blonde. The white kind :)
Hmm... Do drop a message! I would like to hear the viewers opinion :)


http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/s/scoops_of_ice_cream-2229.gif

Comments

Popular Posts