HAIR COLOR PLEASE :)

Anyways, I'm intending to dye my hair so please suggest what color to dye it. :) I wanna dye it platinum blonde so if you have any thing to suggest just leave me a message :D


I'm just here to update again 'cause i can't go out. :( So, im just gonna rant here xD
I was intending to head out, already getting my money ready and then it started to rain :(
OH! i just realized that i do have something to show you :D
I went for prom yesterday and they gave us a goodie bag :)
It has eyeliner, eye shadow and bronzer and other stuff inside :)
SO.. Just now i went to try out the eye liner. :)
Don't judge me for the bad drawing and all sorts 'cause.. This is my first time officially putting them on both sides. :)
YES. I've never put on make-up. SO WHAT. xD
Not to brag but my complexion hasn't always been very bad so i dont feel the need to put on makeup :)
SO.. Here are the pictures :)
^This is one side. that pink bag is the goodie bag :)

^One side. Yes it looks horibbly drawn. :((

^Both sides

^normal face

^Another angle


SO basically I personally thought that i didnt do very bad in it :) Maybe i'll be an eyeliner maniac by the next post. xD
So, the eyeliner brand is 'essence'. So is all the other make-up they gave us..
I didnt bother testing whether it was water proof or not 'cause i was not intending to wear it out. :)
for smoothness, i felt that it was very smooth so:
9/10
I dont know whether for other brands the eyeliner color is suppose to change after it dries, but don't worry, i'll be trying a lot next time. So, it changed color and it looked dry and stuff, and i didnt like it. so for that after dryness look:
5/10

I'll do a proper review when i'm officially using it. :)

IF YOU BY ANY CHANCE PLAY BAKERY STORY(i know it's kinda lame but..) PLEASE ADD ME AT LWEISHAN !! :) Im so lonely T.T

Anyways, I'm intending to dye my hair so please suggest what color to dye it. :) I wanna dye it platinum blonde so if you have any thing to suggest just leave me a message :D

Comments

Popular Posts