When will my reflection show who I am inside



Hey! I havent been posting for quite sometime.
Came back from HongKong just yesterday so I have been taking today off.
So I have a few pictures(actually it's alot. xD PREPARE!) to show :D Nice food there. :) Though I only went there for 4 days. :/

^This is in the bus from the airport :)

^My sister in our hotel room :)

^This is our room :)
It is an executive room i think(i hope i spelled it correctly..) about 200SGD, if I remembered it correctly. There's a flatscreen tv, fridge, toilet, free wifi, connected door to my mom's room :)

^The hair dryer. :D make me feel like a supa model! I never blowdry my hair but with a hairdryer like that, i dry it every morning xD

End of day one! We went walking around the place but we didnt buy anything. We lived in 'The cityview' in Yau Ma Tei.

DAY 2

^Our tickets to disneyland !!

^This is how to mrt to disneyland looks like. They have their own line! HAHA!
The seats are like curved at one end and stuff. :D with statues of lil characters :]

^After watching afew shows and rode a few rides, we went to watch the parade! :D pretty cool :D

If you match your timings correctly, you can ride and watch everything in one day. :D
I RODE EVERYTHING(other than the merrygoround and all the other kid-like rides xD). The shows are nice too. :D
apparently, the winnie the pooh ride needed like 40 minutes wait time! OMG! So we took a fast pass. :) Is like a VIP pass with a time limit :) It wasnt that extrodinary but it was fun :) It's like the ride on the small world where you have a tour around the place. :)

There are new places that opened up like the toystory land and the grizzly glutch. Go ride the RC Racer ride in toystory land! It's like a viking ship but scarier as it goes up to a 90degree angle! Best if you sit right bhind! It is as if you are gonna die xD

DAY 3

^My breakfast for day3. it was at some famous Macau store nearby. :) It was nice and filling :) i ordered Bun, eggs and sausage with orange juice. :)

^This is the escalator tunnel in ocean park :D

^ Bhind is the train station which im gonna go later :D

^The PANDAAAA!!

^This is a show called "the emperor of the sky" or something...
It's a show and they exibit many cool birds :D

^This is the show on dolphins and seals. :D I think i picked the wrong video..
But they are all so adorable :D
^This is the train i was talking about. It is absolutely cool :D
Very little seats but the atmosphere is really as if you are in a submarine.
^See the tall ride that sticks out like a sore thumb?
RIDE IT IF YOU GO THERE. The first drop is AWESOMEE XD just go ride it!
^at the end of the day we took the cablecar. :D it's scarier than it looks. Worse than roller coaster rides. xD no sense of security at all! HAHA
^The only things that we bought for the past 3 days. xD so cute right! they are from ocean park. :) they light up and the turtle can be squashed! Then the eyes will pop out xD
^ I've been using the essentials anti-frizz serum in the morning. This is how it looks like on my hair. It looks a bit oily so I took a towel to absorb the access. :)
It doesn't really work for me so for the Essentials anti-frizz serum: Quality: 6-7/10

DAY 4

SO ON day 4 we woke up at 8+ and left at 9am to go eat dimsum. It opens at 10 so we went to walk.
at 10 we went there and there was already a queue. A lady in front said there she will only get to her at 11:30 so my aunt relunctantly left. We didn't want a long wait so we went to a near by store to eat. after we ate we went back to the hotel and took our lugages and went to the airport.
^This is the meal on the airplane! LOOKS DELICOUSSSS!!
I for one, absolutely HATE airplane food but this was the most edible looking airplane food. EVER.
The second tube of icecream is my sis's. xD she didnt want it so she gave it to me. :>
It is beef noodle, icecream, bread and fruits with a drink of apple juice. DELICIOUS :D
Wanna know what flight was it? It was on Cathay Pacific. I GIVE THEM AN A+ FOR SERVING THE ONLY AIRPLANE MEAL THAT IS EDIBLE TO ME.
^These are the drawings we made during one of the art academy thing in disneyland. :) certain timings, they teach you how to draw a certain character. :)
^These are the things i bought from Watsons before going off to hongkong :)
Anyways, there you go. I have to go for prom tomorrow so... lets see what happens first. xD ZAI JIAN :D

Comments

Popular Posts