Dango Daikazoku (Clannad Ending Song) - with Lyrics



So, I went to Bangkok. To my expectation i didnt buy much clothing.
im a lil bigger sized than the normal freesize. :'(
But, i did buy a bunch of GLOW IN THE DARK TSHIRTS! 8DDD
so yeah. xD and a bunch of marvel comic and disney shirts from the whole sale outlet. :)
So on our first day we went to chatuchak(i think tht's how u spell it xD). all the freesize clothes are all there. I liked some of them but i obviously couldnt fit in them :(
then we went to MBK. We ddnt buy anything there 'cause we were tired and we were resting part of the time there. xD My bro's girlfriend went there to perm her hair. so we rested at the hair salon. :)
On the second day, we went to the outlet mall. I honestly forgot what it's called xD
The clothes there were about the same as chatuchak so i didnt have much to buy :(
After that we went back to MBK to purchase my mom's prawn cracker.. :)
On the last day, we went to terminal 21. It is awesome there. the ambiance there is nice and eveery floor has a theme. :D It is stunning!
So, these are a few photos of the trip. Not many photos 'cause i didnt dare to take out my handphone to take the pictures xD
^first day. bought drinks :)

^delicious! if u ever go, try her food!

^our buys!absolutely adorable!

^My hotel, at legacy hotel :)

^ the watches we bought on the second day while walking to mbk. :)

^Our little party on the second day. we were flying off the next evening :)

^The beautiful lights at terminal 21

^Our lunch there. The fried rice is the best :)

^our dinner at the airport. the drink is ginormous when u upsize xD

^My brother's tailored outfits :)

^Our last night. we experimented with microwaved popcorn! Delicious! :D

^My final buys not including my shirts :)


This is the end of my posts

Thank you and byebye (:

Check out my other travel posts:



Comments

Popular Posts