The Gazette


SO,
I havent logged on for a while 'cause I've signed up for a japanese class. :)
So, I havent had anytime to do anything else. ><
I wake up at 11. pre-wake up mode for 1 hr. 12, starts to wake up. 1pm, leave the house(or mayb earlier). 2pm reach there. 2:30 start class. 5:30 end. take bus. 6:45 reach home. eat, bathe, revise on today's lesson. at the same time have a lil slack time. sleep at 4am. then it becomes a cycle. xD

 So, I was wearing these FreshKon Airis contact lenses today, cause i wanted to finish them.(they were free samples.) The last time i wore it, it was on national day, at the end of the day my eyes were extremely red which went away in like 4 days, I had this red dot on my eye that wouldnt go away for like a week plus. Then, i wore it today at 12:30, i came back at 6:45 and my eyes were partially red. u could see the red veins on the bottom of my eyes.
I swear to never wear it again! :( May be im allergic to it or some sort but my reviews are:
FreshKon Airis:
Comfortability: 1/10(i always felt like there was something stuck in my inner eye!)
Blurness: 8/10(on and off blurness but 70% of time it's blur)

Anyways,
i have my japanese class at PYAESS at Raffles Place. The teachers are nice and funny :) I learn quite well there ^^ It is 3hrs/lesson, it takes u 10 lessons to finish the beginner course. :) it cost me $250. It's cheaper than the rest of the schools which cost at least $300.
I especially love Kaga Sensei! He's so cute and so fun ^^
HAHA! Anyways,
I'll b flying off to Bangkok this weekend. I'll post all sorts of things again! ^^
BYE!! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts