What about love



I have not posted in a super long time and I want to make it up for it.
I am going to USA soon and I will make sure to take a lot of pictures and do more reviews from now on. (:

So.. Lets get started!
1. PRODUCT
Bio-essence hydra spa energy overnight hydrating mask.
I bought this on sale at 2 for $39.90(est) at NTUC.
I have taken photos but I am having a lot of difficulties uploading them.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hydrating%20overnight%20mask&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=1ctCUsvDE4uQrgeKn4C4Cg#hl=en&q=bio+essence+hydra+spa+energy+sleeping+mask&tbm=isch&um=1&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=KZ2-BGszRpW7PM%3A%3BNLcUc4HqGZG5vM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwhileyouonearth.files.wordpress.com%252F2010%252F10%252Fpa051592.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwhileyouonearth.wordpress.com%252F2010%252F10%252F05%252Fbio-essence-hydra-spa-energy-starter-kit%252F%3B1024%3B768
Link to google to check out images of it.
It is basically a clear liquid, I just rubbed some on my hand for the images and it is already absorbed into my skin. My skin feels very nice and smooth the day after but sometimes it is sticky. I usually wash my face the next morning just to get the extra off. However, my sister used it she had one or two pimples but she have a different skin type from me(her is a bit oily while mine is kind of dry.).
6.5/10

2. PRODUCT
Another kind of mask.
It is called the Kose mask white. It is a peel off mask and it really works. It helps unclog pores and cleans your skin and enhance translucency of your skin. I really love this mask as it really leaves my skin oil free when i peel it off. My mom introduced this to me and I am really happy with the results.
My sister, her boyfriend and my brother really loves this mask and finds it effective.
I have the 75ml bottle and it was bought at OG for 35$. (Quality over quantity!)
If I had to pick whether this mask or the Bio-essence one is better, I will pick this Kose mask. Thumbsup!
8/10

3.  SHOWS AND MOVIES
Pretty little liars:
Pretty Little Liars is not a product but a tv series. I really like the twist in the show. It keeps you thinking and gives you cliff hangers. I have to admit that I do get bored of it here and there but I still have the curiosity to watch finish the series. I am still stuck on who A actually is even though they say it is --, I think that it could even be like the mother/Jason or something.
8/10

4. SHOWS AND MOVIES
Here Comes The Boom:
It is pretty inspirational. It lets me realize what teachers are there for and how one person can affect so many people. I like to think of it that we are friends and family, how we act also affect people. The energy we give out affects people. I am trying to make myself better and this movie motivates me to do so.
8/10

~5. EDIBLES
YourTea:
I just bought this tea shipped from the UK. It is called yourtea and it consists of chinese herbs. It smells like chinese herbs but it does not taste like chinese herbs and it just tastes like tea. It is suppose to help me regulate my digestive system and get rid of the water retention. It is supposed to be drunk 30  mins before the 3 meals but it is pretty hard for me to follow because I don't consume 3 meals a day all the time. So I just can't rate this yet, but when I am done with it I will update!

~6.CLOTHES
I bought items from ASOS and I am just putting it under the same category!

ASOS Racer Back Dress with Sexy Hot Pants:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Racer-Back-Dress-with-Sexy-Hot-Pants/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1906291&cid=5235&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Black

It is a really beautiful piece that not a lot of people would wear.
It is a really long dress, up to mid of my calf(172cm) but it is very casual wear because it is see-through. You can wear it to the beach~
It is really comfortable and I bought this to wear to USA!The shorts they provided is super comfortable and soft. I will update you on how comfortable it is!

And ASOS is having a free express shipping for over 175$SGD spent! GO GET IT!


ASOS Bodycon Dress With Scribble Tattoo Print:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Bodycon-Dress-With-Scribble-Tattoo-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2983321&cid=5235&sh=0&pge=2&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Black

This is a really nice body con piece.  I didn't choose this but my sister really wanted to me buy it because she loves it. I agree, it is pretty. (:
It is a middy and I never wore mids before however this is really pretty and it changes my perspective on mid-dresses.


ASOS Shift In Embossed Scuba Dress:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Shift-In-Embossed-Scuba-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2815379&WT.ac=rec_viewed

It is a bit more mature but I like it because the touch is very nice and the design is very pretty. The dress is very straight cut so I can match it with a belt or wear a overcoat over it. Plus it is a neutral color so I can wear it for any occasion. 


ASOS Sweatshirt with Popper Through Front with a Half Sleeve:

http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Sweatshirt-with-Popper-Through-Front-with-a-Half-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2712287&WT.ac=rec_viewed 

I bought this to wear it as a sleepwear. It is very comfortable and I bought it one size up so it will be nice and loose, now it looks a bit batwinged. (: 

 

So, This is probably all I have for now 

  Goodbyeee!

Comments

Popular Posts