MUSEE IPL 3rd Session at Bugis+

So I have an update about my IPL. PARCO have closed down the outlet at where I was(Parco Millenia Walk)  so I had transfer to some place else.
Another is that i have noticed that the hairs do drop by itself, and it simply looked like a miracle!
This was only my 3rd session and my left pit is 50% clean of hair.
It was 8 zaps on my left and 9/10 zaps on my right.
As always, it was painless and fast. The session took less than 15 minutes.

The steps are:
Change into vest
Cotton placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave

I am shifting to the Bugis+ outlet because I said it on an impulse when the counter lady asked me which outlet I wanted to shift to.
However, my groupon contract is ending soon and I am probably going to continue until I am hairless.

The outlet at Bugis+ is a lot bigger than the one at Millenia Walk and a lot more people frequent there, to my discomfort. xD
However, the staff there are equally as nice and kind so I had a good time there.

1st & 2nd Session:



<3 Thank you! Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts