Forever21 Haul (Shoes, jacket, shirt)

Hello guys~ So this my Forever21 Haul.
I actually bought it in January, before Chinese New Year to wear it for CNY but I didn't.
Everything here were on sale and it was about half the original prices.


WEDGES

These are some cameo wedges that I bought and it is absolutely beautiful and gorgeous.
I love them because they are so soft and sometimes I even dance in them.

They don't sell this in the main website for USA anymore but my friend browsed through the Euro site and she found it.
I bought a size 10 and it fits perfectly. I really love it.
^^



These are what my sister and I call my elf shoes. 
I bought a size 10 (same as the wedges) but it was too big for me.

These are really cute and the little flaps at the top makes it casual and dressed up at the same time.



So the photo on the right shows where my toes ends and it is quite a big gap.
It might just apply to this pattern of shoes or in general but if I ever buy shoes from Forever21 again, I'll buy a size 10 and check it out first.


JACKET


I bought these cameo utility jacket (Omg, cameo spree) and they were alright.
It was 3/4 sleeves and I bought a size L.
It fit just nice, barely enough room to slouch which I guess is a good thing.


This is a back view. It looks fine on me though. Just a little tight but it does not bother me.
The material is a bit rough, not a typical fashion jacket piece material.

Boxy shirt.
You could call it a crop top but it still covers your body, just don't lift your hands up.


It also has a cute little pocket.
It is very soft and made out of cotton. I love this shirt.

So yeah, Thanks so much for dropping by.
Byee


Comments

Popular Posts