New Camera: Sony Nex 5N

Hey guys!
So I bought a new 2nd-hand camera from a very nice guy.
He was such a good caretaker, the camera looks practically brand new and I can take such nice photos in low lighting now.
All my photos in the Dinosaur: Dawn at Extinction post were taken using this camera.

Hope that I can take good pictures to share from now on.


(These pictures were all taken by the previous owner: KH)


I took these when I had my DSLR 2 years back:




My Sony Nex 5N:



These are both very different situations mainly because the lightings are different.
However, they both show excellent quality in taking photos.


The lighting is not the same but the quality of the Nex 5N is superb.
It does very good in the dark and it captures clear shots.
You must be stable if not you will get a blur shot even you are not moving that much.

This is a photo taken at night; 8-9pm
This is when my hand shook a bit.

However, this is a clear shot.


Zoom in

What I like about this camera is that it works ultra well in dim lit areas because of it's high ISO and that the camera structure is very slick.
Only thing is the lens is a lot bigger so it weighs more and the balance is a bit off.

Another thing is that it makes a shutter noise and when you take the sweep panorama, it clicks about 15-20 times so it can get a bit noisy but all DSLRs make that noise as well.

But I love it so so much! ^^

I think I will be using this camera for many more picture taking events to come.

Byebyee~

Comments

Popular Posts