ELF Baked Eyeshadow Palette pt3

Hello guys~


So this is part 3 of my ELF Haul.
What I'm going to introduce to you is the 'Baked Eyeshadow Palette'.

I didn't pick this out but my sister bought this extra palette and I liked it so I accepted it. (:


^The outer casing is very simple and sleek.
You have to pull it up with a common clasp.

^I noticed that the colors are pretty similar to the NAKED Palette.

^I'm guessing this will be a cheaper alternative for a NAKED Palette.

^It gives off a shimmery-glittery look and it is a lot more pigmented than the makeup clutch's eyeshadows.


It costs about 10SGD may be? 

It is extremely beautiful and I will most likely be using this more than the clutch.
The clutches will mainly be used as touch-up when I'm on the go.

I think that this was a good buy and it is extremely worth it.
The colors are really pretty and it is pigmented.
It is light and comes out nicely on my light skin.

I think these eyeshadows might be best to use when wet to bring out the colors. (:

I really love this product, however I cannot say how long it'll stay on as I have not tested it out yet.

Thank you for reading,
BYEE~~

Comments

Popular Posts