Elf Haul pt1 (Clutches)

Hello guys~
Recently, ELF online had a sale, I believe it as a 50% sale. So every product's price was cut by half. HALF.
So my sister and I bought a ton of things but I mainly bought lip products.
The cheapest buy? 2SGD lipstick/lip balm/lip etc.
However, today I'm just going to show the make up clutches that I got.



Let it begin!


This is clutch number 1. It is the.. 

ELF Studio Makeup Clutch Palette- Makeup Clutch

Consists of 32 eye-shadow colors, 1 bronzer, 
2 blush, 1 face shimmer, 6 lip gloss, 
1 eyebrow powder, 1 eyebrow cream.
3 dual eyeshadow brushes


THE EXTERIOR


This use the common clasp. This packaging is very beautiful, plain and simple.


^You have to push it quite hard but it also shows that it'll be secure when you bring it around and it won't slide out by itself.

THE INTERIOR




This eyeshadow has a glitter effect.
A very nice color, the color is pretty light.


I only rubbed my finger on the eyeshadow once.
My skin color is pretty fair, having the color to come out light on me means that it got to be pretty light. 


Not very pigmented but the color comes out beautifully.

^This is the slide out layer.

^Bronzer, blushes, face shimmer, lip glosses, eyebrow powder and cream.






ELF Studio 56 Piece Natural Makeup Palette
32 eyeshadowm 16 lip glosses, 4 blushes,
2 dual eyeshadow brushes,
1 blush brush, 1 lip gloss brush.


The colors are very light and neutral, very good for light makeup looks.

^This is the top layer. The first layer are all eyeshadows. 
The shades of colors all pretty similar.



^The second layer are the lip glosses.
They have a wider range of colors than the eyeshadows.
It is not very moisturizing and the color comes out a bit lighter than the color shown.

^3rd layer: Blush

^Color comes out nicely and it is very nice and natural. (:

^The 2 duo eyeshadow brushes, lip brush and blush brush provided.
It feels okay, but i probably would use my fingers more than using them.

^This is the eye makeup I made using the ELF clutches.

^I used the ELF clutch eyeshadow and the ELF moisturizing lipstick which I will post about on another day.


The colors are very nice and it was only light because I only rubbed my fingers once.
I think I'll use this more than other because I am more of a neutral makeup type.

A bad thing is though, I did some swatches on the back of my hand. I washed my hands with water(rubbed it once) and 50% of the eye shadow came off.

I like their lip products though, and I will show you in the following posts. (:

So yeah~
I think this is okay for all skin types, very convenient and extremely pretty.

I hope you have a good time.
BYEE~



Comments

Popular Posts