ELF Lip Exfoliator pt2

 Hello guys~



This is the ELF Lip exfoliator and it smells like.. some kind of candy or chocolate.
The texture, smooth and there is no lumps that usually exist in other kinds of exfoliators.
However, it is like the other lip exfoliators as if you use normal exfoliators, it might be took harsh for you lips.



The directions:
Apply on clean DAMP lips.

I cannot show you how it looks like on my lips because it basically does not look like it changed.
My lips feels a bit raw because of all the rubbing after exfoliating for 1 minute and washing off.
I think that the lipstick structure is very convenient. Your hands will not get dirty and it is easy to store. 
 I can't really say anything about this because it does not really work on me,
but maybe if I use it more often, the results will be more visible.
 Anyways, I'm going to end this post here.

PRICE:
ELF Studio Lip Exfoliator#82510: USD$3

 BYEE~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 2JUNE2014

Hi guys, so I decided to give this a second try.

I didn't have to rub much until the sugar started to surface and it just felt as if I was rubbing sugar and cream on my lips.
It is better to rub it on your lips until shows on your lips and use your fingers if not all the dead skin will get on the exfoliator.
After what it seems like another minute, a layer of creamy butter surfaced again.
So I think it has a layer of moisturizing cream, sugar for exfoliating and cream again.

It works pretty well but it did not get the small flakes, however, it got majority of the dry skin off.

So yeah, I am glad I tried it again.

Comments

Popular Posts