MUSEE IPL 5th Session at Bugis+


Hey guys, just this week, I went for my 5th IPL session!
On the 19.Aug.2014, Tuesday I went down for my 6:40pm appointment, however, due to the peak hour, it was so hard to get on the bus and train I only reached at 7:10pm. (Including the lost of time I had when I got lost.)
They have a very strict rule about tardiness but I think because mine is only underarm, they could squeeze me in. ^^ yay!

The usual procedures of the IPL session is:
Change into vest
Cotton placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
UV sunglasses to protect eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave

For this appointment as well, she shaved my pits for me even though I shave it just 2 days before (which is the instructions they gave us).
This time, there was a lot more zapping,12 on the right and 13 on the left.
I could feel the zap or a pinch of pain in 1 or 2 zaps but I think it is because I'm a bit sensitive now so I could feel them compared to last time when I had no reaction to the laser treatment.

Their shaver seems to be really good, maybe one day I'll get it. Very gentle to the skin, small and handy. The aftershave gel as well, my underarms don't have any bumps and they feel so smooth~

Anyways, thank you for reading this and if you're intending to go try it out, you can try out their packages. Or if you're intending to seriously get, you could use me as a refer, you will get 1 free session on an S part or 50$ off.

Right now, they are having the unlimited underarm sessions at $48, please go check it out. (:

Homepage: http://www.musee-pla.asia/default.asp
Friend refer page: https://www.musee-pla.asia/friend/default.asp
These are my detail,
Given name: Charmaine
Surname: Lee
MUSEE ID: 81014814

4th Session:

3rd Session:

1st & 2nd Session:

Comments

Popular Posts