Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System

Hey guys!
The Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleansing System is used to cleanse your face and to get out all the gunk in your pores with the rotating head.

What it claims to do:
BENEFITS (heading)
- Up to 4x better cleansing than cleanser alone**
- Gently exfoliates
- Enables better penetration of the actives contained in Micro-Sculpting Cream when used together.
For better removal of dirt & make-up, even in the T-zone & chin.Specially designed to be gentle on skin for daily use.
Delivers daily deep cleansing & gentle exfoliation. Water-resistant for use in shower.
RESULTS
- Skin is instantly cleaner, feels fresher. 
- Skin texture is improved & smoother with continuous usage.


The box contains:
1 instructions manual
1 skin removal cleanser
1 ORACS body
1 ORACS replacable head

The top button is to start up at normal speed.
The bottom button is to hype it up to turbo speed!


The brush goes clockwise and I think that it is a pretty good product.
My skin does feel nice and smooth after using it.
However, because I take sometime to let it massage my face, I only use it on weekends when I have the time.



^When it is turned on at normal speed^




It produces an adequate amount of bubbles, and I think that this product is good for gentle exfoliation of your skin. Even though the brush is constantly rotating, it does not irritate my skin and my face muscles are relaxed after each session.

I use this once a week to massage my face and to get the cleanser deep in my skin. This also helps with blood circulation as it massages your skin.

I have been using it for awhile and I think that it is doing well for my face. I don't use an exfoliator very often because I do not want to over exfoliate them.

Something bad happened to me twice with this product.
I was letting it massage my face and my hair gets caught in the rotating region.
Lucky for me, the rotating head is removable so I could pop it out and untangle my hair.
I recommend you guys to get your hair out of your face first so you won't have to experience what I had.

I bought it for SGD$43 I believe.

Overall, my skin is clearer and I usually let it massage for a much longer time when I am stressed.
I cannot compare it to Clarisonic because I don't own one but I think that this would be a much cheaper alternative to it.


Exfoliating: 7/10
Skin feels fresher: 8/10
Skin feels cleaner: 8/10
Rating: 8/10

Comments

Popular Posts