innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Hey guys,
Today I'm going to do my first impression on the innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.
I got mine on Qoo10, also used to be known as G-Market.
This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores.
About Jeju volcanic scoria
This pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, absorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.

[Directions]
After clensing and refining skin with toner, gently smooth over entire face, avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. (Use 1~2 times per week)




It came in this brown box and everything was in korean.
The texts are printed with soy ink.


^This is the top of the bottle^

^Came in this 





I believe that using it has made my skin a lot better.
After application, my skin feels smooth and soft. I have used it 3 times so far and it smells good and easy to apply.
Even though the package says to leave it on for 20minutes, I usually leave it on for 1 hour if I can. As I don't feel the harm in leaving it on longer and it has done good for my skin, so why not?
I don't have to use a lot to cover my whole face which really helps to minimalise the amount used.

I recommend this to people with normal to dry skin as I do not know whether it will work as well for oily skin.
The results are nice smooth skin but it lasts for 1-2days. However, I think with long-term usage, it will help my skin with the oily sebum. (:

Price: $15-19 (Don't quite remember)
Application: 10/10
Texture: 8/10
Smell: 8/10
Fresh feeling: 9/10
Clean feeling: 9/10
Long lasting results: 7/10

Thanks guys for reading ^^
Have a good day~

Comments

Popular Posts