MUSEE IPL 6th Session at Bugis+




Hello guys~
So in the recent October, I went for my 6th IPL session for underarm on the 22 october 2014, Wednesday, 7:20pm at Bugis+.
I went there early to meet my friends so I walked in at 7:10-7:15pm.
Only when it was exactly at 7:20pm, I was brought in by one of the familiar staff that I have seen before. (As I always take the 7pm timing.)



The usual procedures of the IPL session is:
Change into vest
Cotton placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
UV sunglasses to protect eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave






This time, I got zapped 11/13 times both sides (I can't quite recall whether it is 11 or 13). I shaved just that morning before I went out because I forgot to shave 2 days beforehand but she shaved me up nonetheless.



My armpits are a little sensitive now, I don't know if it could the deodorant that I used but it only hurt once.

Despite all the bad comments about the store at Bugis+, so far, the staff have been very kind with me and I have only good comments for them.

Currently, MUSEE is having a promotion; $38 for unlimited UNDERARM and BIKINI line IPL.  I paid $98 for mine, so please take full advantage of this promotion!
If you use me as a friends' reference, you can receive freebies~



Comments

Popular Posts