Whitening Lightning Zero White Teeth Whitening Pen

Hey guys.
I have purchased the Whitening Lightning Zero White Teeth Whitening Pen.
I bought the one with 2 packs(2 pens in one box) at USD20 +USD9.50 shipping.
Its retail price is USD39, as I got the discount code from the youtuber :ilikeweylie

I ordered it on the September 11 2014, and it was sent out on September 12 2014.
It arrived at my doorstep on the September 24 2014, via First Class Mail, including of up-to-date tracking status provided.

This product has been given very good reviews upon by ilikeweylie and aprilathena7.
So I wanted to give it a try, since they both have beautiful white teeth. Even if it is not as white as theirs, it should be able to achieve to a white color compared to now.


cr: http://www.elitedepot.com/assets/images/befAft.png

My teeth have been stained pretty badly as I did not brush my teeth when I was younger, but with the help of Crest 3D Whitening Toothpaste, I think that my teeth have became less yellow than before.

This is a 14 days result product so I will apply this every night before I go to bed to see how effective this is.

Taste: Kind of weird, but it also has a slight taste of the Crest 3D Whitening Strip.
Feeling: Gel like substance.

So far, I have done it for 4 nights and there is not much of a difference from the first night. It seems to be whiter but it could also be psychological. I will see how it goes on the 8th night.


Anyways, I have also just purchased a dial-a-smile kit and I will review on it after this.
The dial-a-smile kit is having a 1 for 1 sale: Here

Check it out when you want to (:

Comments

  1. That teeth whitening product sounds interesting. Although I'm not familiar with it, the way you introduced it is very encouraging, and it stirred up my curiosity. Hahaha! Well, looking at the images you posted, it really seems effective and fast at that. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you!

    Pedro George @ Mirror Lake Family Dentistry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing an idea about a white teeth whitening pen.It is the very useful post.Please share more about best suggestions for the white teeth whitening pen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks teeth whitening pen reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts