Dial-a-Smile Professional Whitening Kit

Hey guys
Today I'll be reviewing the Whitening Lightning Dial-a-smile home whitening kit. (:
I have been dying to whiten my teeth cause.. mmhmm, my teeth are so yellow and I can't stand it.

It is priced at USD99 but I bought it on sale for a 1 for 1 at USD69.
That does not include the standard shipping price of USD9.50.






What Whitening Lightning's Dial-A-Smile claims to do:




Dial A Smile is our best-selling kit that includes a syringe of our famous whitening gel, an advanced and sensitivity free formula that gives you dramatic yet safe results. You will also receive teeth wipes to polish and prep for the gel, Vitamin E Swabs to protect your gums, and an innovative LED light that activates the whitening gel. After 20 minutes you will be on your way to the smile you’ve been dreaming of.




So I tried it out on the day I received it which is 16 December 2014. It was sent out on 4th December 2014.


What will happen is that when you order, they will provide you a tracking number and it shows you where you package went.


My package came from Valencia, CA -> Santa Clarita, CA ->Los Angeles, CA ->Los Angeles, US ->Tokyo, JAPAN -> Singapore.









^Arrived in a ordinary package^





^Dented boxes due to all the transfers and flight^





The box says '3 complete professional treatments. Whiter teeth in just 20 minutes.'






Ingredients are: Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycerin, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Baradensis Leaf Extract, Triethanolamine, Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 20 and Flavor.






Box contains:
- 1 Paper Shade Dial
- 1 Dispensing Tub
- 1 Handheld Mini LED Light
- 1 Gel Syringe (5mil)
- 3 Teeth Wipes
- 1 Applicator Brush
- 3 Vitamin E Swabs






^Instructions^







Instructions:
1) Remove clear plastic from battery compartment of LED Light
2) Squeeze out 1.5mil from the syringe into the tub, replace and store in refrigerator.
3) Take out wipes, use the blue side to wipe your teeth dry.
4) Snap off the side of the Vitamin E swab and use the other side to coat your teeth and gums
5) Use Applicator Brush and apply gel in tub onto teeth.
6) Insert LED Light into mouth and turn on. Leave on for 20 minutes
7) Using a toothbrush, brush off all the gel after the treatment.
To maintain, use Whitening Pen every night.(sold separately)



^Handheld Mini Light. Remember to remove the clear protective plastic in battery compartment^



^I think that my shade was around 10-11^





^Wipe to dry your teeth^



^Vitamin E Swab to protect your gums and teeth^



^What it looks like in my mouth^



After Procedure:


^It did not go down drastically by 3-4 shades^



^Did not seem any whiter than it was but abit. Maybe it is psychological, I don't know^


^Before^


After






I think that it looks the same but this is just 1 treatment and my teeth are badly stained. I'll finish all 3 treatments and see how it goes.
I also think another factor affected the result which was that I was very sparing in the gel.
Only used 0.3mil since I thought I just had to cover my teeth.
Then I realised that you can only use it 3 times so why save up the gel?
I'm going to use a lot more gel in the next session and hopefully it will work out better.














I think that the taste was kind of bad but compared to the Whitening Pen that I purchased from them before this treatment. I made sure that I did not lick the gel while brushing my teeth.


Taste: 6/10
Effect: 4/10
Overall: 5/10

Update (April 2nd 2015, this post was made on January 29 2015):
I have done all 3 treatments and I could say that I am mildly unhappy about it.

It is mainly due to the reason that it did not work very well. It could be that my teeth are too build-up with plague that it is unable to whiten my teeth.

It did look a bit whiter by 1-3 shades but after 2 months, it looks like it has gone back to the original shade.

I have decided to go for scaling and cleaning at a private dental clinic.

After I have cleaned my teeth, I will 

Comments

Popular Posts