Hada Labo 3-in-1 Whitening Perfect Gel

Hey guys, today I'll be reviewing the Hada Labo 3-in-1 Gel.
This facial product has a lot of good reviews and I would really like to try it out.
Currently, I do not use a moisturizer but I am trying out the L'oreal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration + Antiox Active Supreme Emulsion which I will be reviewing in the next post.

So I switch over to this for a few weeks, I don't put this on everyday as a moisturizer but I use it as a mask.



I have dry-normal-sensitive skin so I get a little sensitive sometimes and pimples appear if I use a product that I am sensitive to.



Natural Arbutin contains a high concentration levels at 3% of Japanese pharmaceutical-level Arbutin to offer effective whitening results. This enhances skin fairness and targets dark spots.
Vitamin C is a proven anti-oxidant that enhances collagen production, inhibits the appearance of dark spots and reawakens the appearance of dull skin.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural component found on skin. The duo of Hyaluronic acid and nano hyaluronic acid molecules instantly hydrate and lock-in moisture, keeping skin soft, smooth & bouncy.


This product is clear and has a light gel texture.





It is absorbed easily into the skin and has a non-sticky finish!





using as a moisturizer, skin very smooth, soft feel~


I don't think that this has much effect on me as to the  Loreal Paris Hydra Fresh Hydration + Antiox Active Supreme Emulsion which I am going to post a review on later on.


This hydrates my face and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth, but it does not last long.


I will give this product another try maybe.

However, so far, I don't think it is that worth the SGD$40 spent yet.


If you are interested in trying this product out but do not want to pay $40 for it,
try it out at SampleStore!


They give out samples of products for a flat rate shipping of SGD$5.99!




Texture: 8/10
Whitening: 6/10
Smell: 7/10
Absorption: 8/10
Non-sticky: 7/10
Moisturizing: 8/10
Total: 7/10


https://www.samplestore.com/hada-labo-3-in-1-arbutin-whitening-perfect-gel-moisturizer.html






Comments

Popular Posts