Forever 21 Haul (Lingerie)



Hey guys!
Forever21 had a sale in September for lingerie and I decided to purchase some as homegirl needs some new lingerie.
The sale was 30% off and it was so cheap!


-Everything in this post is in USD-


I bought 80.77USD worth of lingerie, I know, A LOT.

However, as Forever21 is from USA, the shipping fee was scary. It was 48/58USD and I was not going to pay SGD60+ shipping for lightweight lingerie!
How did I solve this problem? I will tell you at the end of the post~



SIZES:

My size is usually a 34B, for tops I usually purchase an L as I have wide shoulders. When it comes to tube tops, sometimes I purchase an M/L.

                                                                                                                                                      Ultra Lace Racerback Bra
An ultra bra featuring a lace racerback and front closure.
  • Built-in underwire with adjustable straps
  • Adds two cups
  • 92% nylon, 8% spandex













I'm usually a size 34B but I read the reviews and they said something about ordering a size up so I ordered 34C and it fit fine~







I really liked this bra as it is buckled in front and it is such a simple and beautiful piece!
It did not add 2 cups.


Comfort: 8/10
Fabric: 7/10
Pushup: 7.5/10
Overall: 7.5/10
$4.90







Lace Corset Bra

A lace corset bra featuring adjustable spaghetti straps. Built-in underwire and boning all around. Three bra-hook closures.
DETAILS:
  • 97% nylon, 3% spandex





The material is a bit rough for a bra.
I purchased a size Medium and it fit okay. (:














As you can see, it goes up to my waist and it is see-through. So please don't expose yourself.
This one is not my favourite as the feeling of the lace is not soft, as this is a sensitive area, we need to take care of them.



Comfort: 6/10
Fabric: 5/10
Pushup: 4/10
Overall: 5/10

$6.40







Stretch Knit Boyshorts
A pair of stretch knit boyshorts featuring a ribbed waistband.
DETAILS:
  • 95% nylon, 5% spandex
One size



I like this pair of underwear !
It is really soft, it does not ride up your butt and it is really stretchy.




I would really recommend this piece of boyshorts and I will buy another if  I get the chance.
However, your panty liners and pads won't stick to this panty.


Comfort: 10/10
Fabric: 8/10
Ride-up: 3/10
Overall: 8/10

$3.00





Allover Lace Boyshorts
A pair of allover lace boyshorts. Scalloped hem. Partially lined.
DETAILS:
  • Shell 1: 85% nylon, 15% spandex; Shell 2: 90% nylon, 10% spandex

Size Medium





I'm not very fond of this pair of underwear, but may be I'm not very fond of the lace lingerie F21 provides.

It is alright. The fit is just nice, not too tight and not too loose.














Comfort: 7/10
Fabric: 7/10
Ride-up: 5/10
Overall: 6/10

$3.98



Low Rise- Ankle Skinny Jeans

A go-to piece all year long for a multitude of looks in easy comfort, this pair of ankle skinny jeans feature a five-pocket construction and zip fly. Cut for a low-rise, take a walk from sunny days into winter nights with effortless style.
INDIGO, size 30



I like this pair of jeans. I think the color of the jeans are dark enough and it fits really well.
It is not too tight and not too loose. The length reaches my ankle just nicely with a bit of fold.
The material is the ordinary jean materials.














It is very stretchy and true to size. I like this pair of jeans a lot ^^


Comfort: 8/10
Fabric: 7/10
Length: 9/10
Fit: 9/10
Stretch: 9/10
Functional: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

$7.90


Floral Lace Boyshorts
This pair of sheer floral lace boyshorts feature scalloped trim.

  • Partially lined
  • Shell: 93% nylon, 7% spandex; Lining: 100% cotton
  • Hand wash cold
Imported



Size Medium

This pair of underwear is similar to the Allover Lace Boyshorts and it is very nice and fitting but not very comfortable because the material is a little rough.













I will not purchase it again because I like my underwear soft and delicate.

Comfort: 6/10
Fabric: 6/10
Ride-up: 3/10
Overall: 6/10


$1.99


Ruched Layering Bandeau
A layering bandeau featuring a ruched center. Banded trim. Lightweight.
DETAILS:

  • 95% nylon, 5% spandex
  • Machine wash, line dry
Imported


Color: Charcoal, Size: Large

I personally have not worn this out as I never got the occasion to but the touch is really soft.

I think that it will be great.









Comfort: 7/10
Fabric: 7/10
Pushup: 5/10
Overall: 6/10


$2.40


Caged Back Bralette
Style Deals - This stretch-knit bralette features a caged back and contrast neon trim.
  • Shell 1: 94% nylon, 6% spandex; Shell 2: 86% nylon, 14% spandex
  • 12.5" full length, 28" chest, 24" waist
Measured from Small

My size:

CORAL/NEON CORAL
SM/MED
BLACK/NEON PINK
 MED/LG


I have tried both and the material is heavenly soft. I think F21 has a good source of material.
















I have tried both the SM/MED and MED/LG, personally, I like the MED/LG as it does not feel as suffocating for everyday use. However, I would use the SM/MED for sportswear.

If you are intending to do some exercise and yoga. Not really made for heavy-duty sports, not recommended.

Comfort: 9/10
Fabric: 9/10
Pushup: 7/10
Overall: 8/10


$2.90


Soft Knit Bralette

Style Deals - This soft knit bralette features adjustable spaghetti straps and a round neckline.

  • Ribbed trim
  • Lightweight
  • 94% nylon, 6% spandex
  • 7" full length, 28" chest
  • Measured from Small

My Size:

AQUA
SM/MED




It does not give any push up to your breasts but I think that this will be a stay-at-home-do-nothing-and-slack-around kind of bra.
It is very soft and comfortable.
The fit is just nice, true to its size.
HEY, for its price, I think it is alright~

Comfort: 8/10
Fabric: 7/10
Pushup: 4/10
Overall: 6/10


$2.90


Strapless Lace Corset Bra
A strapless lace corset-style bra. Built-in underwire and boning. Three bra-hook closure.

DETAILS:

  • Shell: 85% nylon, 15% spandex; Shell 2: 81% nylon, 19% spandex; Lining 1: 100% polyester; Lining 2: 100% nylon
Hand wash cold,

My size:

BLACK
Medium









I absolutely LOVE this bralet!!!!
It is easy to wear and super pretty and comfortable!
I noticed after a few hours of wearing it, I feel suffocated.
Regardless, a beautiful piece for a little sass to add to your outfit!
It is a bit translucent so do NOT wear this without a top over it. It is a LINGERIE.


Comfort: 6/10
Fabric: 5/10
Pushup: 4/10
Overall: 5/10


$7.40


Classic Solid Skinny Jeans
Universally flattering and designed to fit in with any ensemble, classic solid-wash skinny jeans really are a girl's best denim friend! Finished with a classic five-pocket construction and a zip fly, this perfect pair is ready to take a walk, head to toe.


My size:

BLACK
30








It is comfortable but it is not as comfortable as the 'Favourite Skinny Jeans' that F21 has.
This on has a 'jean' texture and material compared to the favourite skinny jeans which was more stretchable and soft.
Until now, after 50000 washes, this 2 pair of jeans still smell like jeans. I dislike the smell and I cannot wash it off!

I rarely wear these jeans as the smell is so strong that I wish I could wash it in bleach to get it off!

Comfort: 7/10
Fabric: 7/10
Length: 8/10
Fit: 8/10
Functional: 8/10
Overall: 7/10


I bought 2 of these, $7.40/ea.
$15.80


Seamless Boyshorts









This pair is veryyyy comfortable. It is as if you are not wearing underwear!
You could walk around your house in this and feel most at home.
I really love the material of this as it is very smooth and soft and stretchy!
Give this a go if you can!

Comfort: 10/10
Fabric: 8/10
Ride-up: 3/10
Overall: 8/10


$3.00
Ultra Lace Racerback Bra








Comfort: 6/10
Fabric: 5/10
Pushup: 4/10
Overall: 5/10



$4.90


Strapless Lace Corset Bra

A strapless lace corset-style bra. Built-in underwire and boning. Three bra-hook closure.

DETAILS:

  • Shell: 85% nylon, 15% spandex; Shell 2: 81% nylon, 19% spandex; Lining 1: 100% polyester; Lining 2: 100% nylon
Hand wash cold,

My size:


WHITE
Medium




I absolutely LOVE this bralet!!!!
It is easy to wear and super pretty and comfortable!
Sad thing is that it turns yellow easily from sweat and I noticed after a few hours of wearing it, I feel suffocated.
Regardless, a beautiful piece for a little sass to add to your outfit!
It is a bit translucent so do NOT wear this without a top over it. It is a LINGERIE.


Comfort: 7/10
Fabric: 8/10
Pushup: 6/10
Overall: 7/10


$7.40


Cat Print Lace Boyshort
The cats are loose! And we can almost see them (or at least their silhouette) printed on this cheeky boyshorts. Complete with the added charm of lace, slip into these in the morning to start the day with a little frisk.


My size:

IVORY/BLACK
Large







I love this pair! Just look at it, it is so adorable!
It is not much of boyshorts as it says in the description.
However, I do this that they are comfortable and soft. This is probably best worn when you are not on your period, maybe you're trying to look cute for you man.

Comfort: 10/10
Fabric: 8/10
Ride-up: 3/10
Overall: 8/10


$3.00



Alright, this is the end to this post!
Wow is it long or what.
I really hope you enjoyed it and got some feedback that you wanted!
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed! 
Check out my other Forever21 hauls below and my recent posts!
BYE

Comments

Popular Posts