MUSEE IPL 7th-8th-9th Session at Bugis+

Hey guys,
I did not realize as time flew by so fast and I did not write up my MUSEE updates.

Currently, I am almost hairless with a lot of thin strands of hair left. 
So, MUSEE Platinum IPL service is actual a laser treated hair removal process.
Using the intensity of the light to remove the hairs.


PROs about MUSEE IPL?


1. HAIRLESS
After 8 treatments, you are supposedly HAIRLESS~~~
I mean, who does not want to be hairless especially for up there and down there.

You will genuinely be hairless for a few years down the road. You will not need to shave or all the other hair removal treatments!


2. PAINLESS
Best part about MUSEE IPL is that it is PAINLESS.
OH
MY
GOD
Who does not want a painless solution to hair removal? I know I do!
Regardless of whether it is Waxing or Epilating or Plucking, they all still involve pain.
The staff will ask you this question during the procedure 'Is this okay? Not feeling any pain?'
YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO FEEL IN PAIN.

So good


3. SPEND LESS
You purchase an Epilator for 80$.
Waxing treatments for 30$ every 2 months (Or if in a box, 15$)
Shaver for 60$
At MUSEE, the price for Underarm AND Bikini line IPL is only $38.00
38$ for UNLIMITED amount of sessions (For your whole life)
You only have to go back once every 2 months for each session.
On average, after 8 sessions most people are hairless.


MY 7TH SESSION:

I had 11 zaps on my left arm and 13 on my right.

MY 8TH and 9TH SESSION:

I had 9 zaps on both arms.


The usual procedures of the IPL session is:
Change into vest
Cotton placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
UV sunglasses to protect eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave



Currently, MUSEE is having a promotion; $38 for unlimited UNDERARM and BIKINI line IPL.  I paid $98 for mine, so please take full advantage of this promotion!
If you use me as a friends' reference, you can receive freebies~




Comments

Popular Posts