CottononSG Haul

HEY GUYS

I was checking out Cotton on and was really happy to find some cheap clothes!

Everything here are $5/$10.

I actually bought this quite some time ago in February and is expecting another Cotton on package this week! Actually, by the time this posts is up, my package should already by savagely opened by me!

Everything in this post is in SGD and in Cottonon size M.


WV Yazmin Gypsy Crop Blouse
Color: Starlight Black





I thought that this piece is really easy to wear and flimsy. It is very to put on and take off and easy to tear.


I bought the other
FLORAL BLOSSOM LAGOON

http://cottonon.com/SG/p/cotton-on-women/wv-yazmin-gypsy-crop-blouse/2024115807932.html

They are both kind of stiff but I think that the design is very suited for a day out with my friends on a hot day.

It is very airy as there are many openings.
The elastic bands holds up the clothes but I think that if
$10
Colour: GARDENIA 




WV Yazmin Gypsy Crop Blouse
Color: Cabbage Rose Winter
Colour: BLACK 
$5
Size M




Indie Off the Shoulder blouse
Color: Mono Strip White
Size: L


This item is really pretty!
It is nice and flowy, soft, easy to wear.
I think that the flaw of this blouse is the neck of it does not stay still. It slips off and it is a major turn off !

I would not recommend this to you guys at all !


I was not entirely satisfied with this haul as they weren't as what I wanted them to be.

I was much more satistfied with the bikini and bottle haul




Comments

Popular Posts