Korean Haul (Peripera, Innisfree)

Hey Guys

My sister went to Korea and got a few lippies for me to choose from and I have chosen 4 !

Innisfree and Peripera are well-known Korean brands for their lip products as they are well pigmented and moisturizing.

I have below 2 innisfree lip balm tints, Peripera lipgloss and lipstick.





1. Peripera Lumi Pang PP06 More More




It shows a baby pink color and is not true to the color.
Pigmentation does not seem so good on this product.



I think it would be better to apply more layers to show the true color on the casing. 





2. Peripera Rouge Lumi Pang PP02 Secret











I will let pictures speak for themselves.

I love them both as they glide on very well. They are not sticky but you can very much feel that you are wearing lipstick and lipgloss.

The color payoff is beautiful. I applied 1 layer for both products and the color is magnificent and vibrant.

Not only that, the scent, it really smells like bandung. If you don't know what bandung is, it is a rose syrup flavours drink. It smells sweet and really really good.

It is moderately moisturizing but are quite good for lip products. Their lip stains for the peripera are very obvious and it stays on my lips for the rest of the next day.


Thank you for reading guys!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts