MUSEE IPL 11th Session at Bugis+

Hey Guys

I'm going to share with you my 11th Session at MUSEE IPL in Bugis+.

I am excited to be hairless and my scchedule has reduced to once every 3 months to once every 5 months.

Before I go on about my result, let me share with you the usual routine that we go through when we are at MUSEE.

The usual procedures of the IPL session is:
Change into tank top vest
Cotton/tissue placed on eyes
Towel cover eyes
UV sunglasses to protect eyes
Lift arms and shave(optional)
Apply gel
Zap
Clean off gel and put cooling towels
Take away towels and apply cooling gel
take off eye covers, change, make next appointment and leave

My every appointment takes no more than 15 minutes, on a usual basis it is only 10 minutes.

It took me around 12 zap on my left and 13 on my right this time.

I am very satisfied with the result and it has proven to be effective.


Price:

There is an ongoing promotion and I strongly recommend anyone that wants to give this a try.

It is priced at only $30 for an unlimited amount of sessions (which means for eternity and beyond) for the underarm and bikini line,

I am so jealous of the price as I paid $98 for mine, and it was from groupon. What a rip-off.
Underarm + bikini line = $30

They do not hard-sell and the staffs are very friendly.

Products:

They also sell gentle shavers, milk lotions, gels for before and after shave.


If you are interested, please sign up now !






These are my detail,
Given name: Charmaine
Surname: Lee

7th +8th+9th Session:


6th Session:

5th Session:

4th Session:

3rd Session:

1st & 2nd Session:



Comments

Popular Posts