Etude House Christmas Edition


Hey guys

Im going to review about the Etude House Christmas Edition 2015 pudding liptints and other lip tints that I got when I was there.

Below I am wearing the Strawberry Pudding Liptint.

Honestly for me, the tint did not go on very smooth like in the advertised picture. It was very streaky and I felt like I could not go out with this lip tint.








The applicator is provided with the lip tints and the whole pack retails at 13.90SGD.









HOWEVER, I noticed that when I wiped it off, the tint left on my lips was VERY pigmented.

The colour was beautiful even WITHOUT the lip tint on.

The staying power was about the whole day if you do not eat that much.

The transfer was noticeable with and without the lip tint.

It was a *glossy* finish so it is not my favourite lip tint.



Etude House Snowy Dessert Hand Cream Gift Set
(Vanilla Cup Cake, Apricot Tart, Blooming Love, Sweet Sparkling, Cool Sugar)




Not very moisturizing but just enough for a humid country like Singapore.

I brought 1 bottle to Finland (Which is really cold in December) and it is not as moisturizing as it needs to be. My skin started be dry after I came back to Singapore.


They also sell a Gingerbread contouring kit; containing 2 colors for you to highlight and to contour your face.

It comes in 2 colors, a more red undertone for fairer skin and the kit below for darker skin.


Liquid Lips in PP501 and PK005

^PP501^

Both lip tints are matte finish, and they both hold well when not eating. Very pigmented and beautiful colour. It is not drying and not very moisturizing as I would like my matte lipsticks to be.














FREEBIES FROM ETUDE HOUSE

You can get a bunch of free gifts for spending 120$ and above!









-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my other posts:
Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks:


Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish:


Travel Essentials from Daiso:


Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge Lipstick:


Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review:

MUSEE IPL 11th Session:

Korean Haul (Peripera, Innisfree lip tints and Rouge):

Oxelo Town XL 7 Suspension Scooter:

Dreamworks Animation Exhibition:

Fashion Haul:







Comments

Popular Posts