Zalora Haul

Hey Guys

New Year was around the corner so I purchased some new clothes with the sale.


Zalora is an online shopping site that offers very beautiful and cheap items. My items below, costed me about only $10 each. (Yes, the bag is SGD$10 as well.)

I have a 10% off code for first time customers of Zalora:

ZBAPZG9N


Let's check out my haul !



GREY CUTSIE CROSSBODY: This bag cost SGD $9.90

 A beautiful grey small shoulder bag. A staple in a lady's closet.



LITTLE BLACK DRESS: This dress was a little more pricey and cost SGD$14.90 but it is only SGD$8.90 now! 

Grab it while it is in stock !

However, it was a beautiful fit and superbly comfortable.



CAMEO CLUTCH: This beautiful cameo clutch only costed SGD$9.00

Beautifully spacious and gives a nice edge to a monochrome outfit. It comes with a gold chain to sling the clutch, making it more handy and easier to carry around.

It was able to fit my iPad2 and all of my needed makeup.

So glad I made this buy.

HEELS: My heels were also bought from Zalora, costing to less than SGD$15 only.

It is really comfortable and I dance in these heels. Very steady.







To get a 10% discount code for first time Zalora Customers:

ZBAPZG9N

Enter my code above and enjoy 10% off!

Have fun shopping!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my other posts:

Etude House Christmas Edition Lip Tints:

http://venturebaybay.blogspot.com/2016/02/etude-house-christmas-edition.html

Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick Collection:

http://venturebaybay.blogspot.com/2015/12/urban-decay-matte-sheer-revolution.html

Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipsticks:


Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish:


Travel Essentials from Daiso:


Makeup Forever Aqua Rouge Lipstick:


Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick Review:

MUSEE IPL 11th Session:

Korean Haul (Peripera, Innisfree lip tints and Rouge):

Oxelo Town XL 7 Suspension Scooter:

Dreamworks Animation Exhibition:

Fashion Haul:




Comments

Popular Posts