Young Mom Survival Kit

Hey guys !

I have recently became a mom at age 22 and I delivered to a young boy !

I will post more tips and tricks to get through raising a child.

I have 2 tips for mommies today ~

GO FOR SEMINARS !

First thing first, I would advise all you moms to not go for antenatal class if you cannot afford it.

Go for seminars. There are a lot of baby seminars and the one I went to all the time was hosted by Supermom. 


They will have speakers to tell you more about financial planning, what to expect during delivery, how to care for baby. There are times when they do invite the very famous Wong Boh Boi ( I went for her class. I recommend to not spend the $320 to go.)

Most of the time, these seminars costs $5-10/person or $15/couple (if you are lucky, free). They will give out a goodie bag worth $100 !!

Worth it? You learn information of your pregnancy, food and goodie bag for the price of $10.

I paid $320 for antenatal classes but I found it such a waste but everyone was raving so much about it being good and wise to go.

The speakers at the seminars are also well known, and most of the time there is a Q&A or panel discussion where you can ask your burning questions! 


Join Preloved Facebook Groups.

You can buy a lot of second hand mommy and baby items there. Some of them are brand new and selling off at a cheap price to clear. Your chance of getting something cheap on the facebook group is higher than on carousell.


Of course good karma will come to you if you are able to let go of your preloved items at a price where mommies with financial difficulties can buy as well.


Thank you for reading !

Comments

Popular Posts