Benefit Sample Size and Full Size


Hello Everyone !

I had recently bought the benefit blush bar which are sample sizes of the popular blush boxes and bronzers. 

Today I am going to do a comparison of the few products that I own; Hoola, Gold Rush, Dandelion, Rockstarz and Galifornia.



Comparing Minis with Original Pan Size

Dandelion:
Top - ORIGINAL
Bottom - MINI
The colour difference between the Mini and Original of the dandelion is quite subtle but the mini is 1-2 shades lighter than the original.

Gold Rush:
Top - MINI
Bottom - ORIGINAL
Gold Rush's Mini is more to pink and the Original is more coral.


Rocketeur:
Top - MINI .
Bottom -ORIGINAL
I would say that Rocketeur is very similar and do not look that much different except the mini might be a little bit darker than the original.


Galifornia:
Top - MINI .
Bottom -ORIGINAL
Galifornia has the most difference as the colours are not the same at all! The original is a barbie pink while the mini is coral pink.

Hoola:
Top - MINI
Bottom - ORIGINAL

Hoola Lite:
MINI
Hoola looks almost identical and has the least difference among all.


Swatches of all 5 products

Overall, the mini's consistency is a lot more flakey and more crumbs form.
The scent of the Benefit Box Blushes and Bronzers are so sweet and pleasant and long lasting. The swatches on my hand still smells good after 2 hours (if i specifically put it to my nose). I can imagine what your partner smells when they kiss your cheek.


I think the minis are just as good as the original but Benefit should make it consistent. However, I do like the colours of both the mini and original of Galifornia.

Thank you so much for checking my post, please check out my other posts where i review other brands.

See you !







Comments

Popular Posts